Logs are encrypted with SSL/TLS during transfer between the mobile device and our servers and also when you look them up at bugfender.com website.
Logs are not encrypted when they are in the mobile phone cache before being sent (they are protected by file system permissions though) and are not encrypted when in transit or stored within our data center (other physical and logical access control measures apply though).
- While stored in the mobile device disk, logs are not encrypted but protected with file system permissions.
- While in transit, logs are encrypted.
- While stored in our datacenter, logs are not always encrypted but protected with logical and physical access control.
- While in transit within our private network, logs are not always encrypted but protected with logical and physical access control.
- Bugfender Private Instances, where specific controls according to your policies can be applied