Yes! If you want to control and manage the data collected by Bugfender, we have an on-premises option that you can install anywhere you want.
The software is distributed in form of a Docker image, working on the following platforms:
- Most Linux distributions running version 3.10+ of the Linux kernel
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows 10
Any cloud provider you use will work, but these cloud providers have ready-to-use machines with Bugfender installed:
- Amazon EC2
- Digital Ocean
These cloud providers have Docker already installed:
- Google Compute Engine
- Microsoft Azure
An SSL certificate is needed for protecting communications, a Let's Encrypt free certificate can be used.
Optionally, also a mailing service is needed for the for the password recovery functionality and daily application summary notifications:
- An SMTP server (compatible with most mail servers) or Sendgrid account
- An Amazon SES account (if you want to use the two-factor authentication)
- x86_64 machine
- The size of the machine depends on the amount of logs you want to process and that is application-specific. As a rule of thumb, a dual core machine with 4 GB of RAM is required per million devices.
- The software can work behind a load balancer if you need multiple machines.
Other paid services we offer together with the license:
- Installation support and maintenance training for your system administration team.
- Maintenance and monitoring provided by Bugfender on your own machines.
- Backup service.
Please contact us if you have any specific requirements and we will work with you on a solution.