Yes, absolutely! Bugfender has a feature called User Feedback, which lets you collect feedback directly from your application. We provide to options:
- Use our ready-made UI that lets you get a subject and text (similar to an email)
- Use our API to send the feedback collected by you (for example, with your custom view)
When you send a user feedback, Bugfender:
- Gathers all logs for the current execution of the app (we call this a "session"). This comprises all logs since the beginning of the execution of the application and will keep gathering until the application process dies.
- Sends the logs to the server.
- Alerts you. By default you can see it in your dashboard, but you can use a Zapier integration to send you an email or send it to GitHub, BitBucket, Basecamp, Asana or wherever you want.
You can see more details here: https://bugfender.com/in-app-user-feedback/
If you would like to use User Feedback in your application, check our docs: