Bugfender is compatible with Unity iOS and Android platforms. We have made an asset package to adapt the native iOS and Android to the interface required by Unity.
Follow these steps:
- Download and import this assets package into your project.
- Select your main camera, then in the Inspector pane, select Add Component > Scripts > Bugfender. Set the Bugfender app key.
- If your game has several scenes, you only need to add Bugfender once, on the first scene that gets executed.
- You can use the Bugfender.Log() method to write logs.
How to update the libraries
To update the Android library:
- Download the Bugfender Android SDK aar file
- Replace it in your project in Assets/Plugins/Android
To update the iOS framework:
- Download the latest Bugfender iOS SDK release: BugfenderSDK.framework.zip
- Unzip it
- Replace it in your project in Assets/Plugins/iOS