Bugfender is compatible with Unity iOS and Android platforms.
You need to follow these steps:
- Import this assets package into your project.
- If you'd like to update the libraries, you can replace the Bugfender Android SDK with the latest version (get the aar file) and the Bugfender iOS SDK with the latest version (note you'll need to rename the file BugfenderSDK to libBugfenderSDK.a)
- Select your main camera, then in the Inspector pane, select Add Component > Scripts > Bugfender. Set the Bugfender app key.
- If your game has several scenes, you only need to add Bugfender once, on the first scene that gets executed.
- You can use the Bugfender.Log() method to write logs.