Yes! If you want to control and manage the data collected by Bugfender, we have an on-premise option that you can install anywhere you want.
The software is distributed in form of a Docker image, working on the following platforms:
- Most Linux distributions running version 3.10+ of the Linux kernel
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows 10
The following cloud providers are supported and have images for Docker:
- Amazon EC2
- Google Compute Engine
- Microsoft Azure
An SSL certificate is needed for protecting communications, a Let's Encrypt free certificate can be used.
Optionally, also a mailing service is needed for the for the password recovery functionality and daily application summary notifications:
- A Sendgrid account
- Other mailing services can be used (ask us for a quote)
- The size of the machine depends on the amount of logs you want to process and that is application-specific. As a rule of thumb, a dual core x86_64 machine with 4 GB of RAM is required per million devices.
- The software can work behind a load balancer if you need multiple machines.
Other services we offer together with the license:
- Installation support and maintenance training for your system administration team.
- Office hours maintenance and monitoring provided by Bugfender on your own machines.
- Backup service.
Our pricing starts at €1,000/month, but depends on the use cases and level of support required. Please contact us with your specific requirements and we will work with you on a solution.