Log information collected by Bugfender contains:
- Time stamp: indicates when the log took place, according to the clock of the device where your application is running
- Method name, file name and line number: so that you can easily locate the code responsible for the message
- Tag names: they help you classify log lines in groups. You can use them to name modules, functionalities, etc.
- Log level: indicate the severity of the log line. Info, warning and error levels are supported.
- We will soon support more log levels, so for example all levels in android.util.Log can be expressed.
- We're working on a new UI that will show file name and line number in a clearer way.
- We're working on a tag filter.